It's been great to see our loyal customers over the last few weeks and our post lockdown relaunch has been a huge success, but there has been one thing missing - walk-ins. Well fantastic news, we are now able to offer walk-ins at both our Leamington Spa and Milton Keynes barbers.
Simply turn up and queue using our social distancing policies and get the same great haircut without the need to prebook.
Continued changes for your safety
All of these temporary measures are intended to create the most effective safeguarding environment possible.
- Our services are available on a walk-in or appointment basis.
- Complimentary PPE included with every appointment. This will include masks, sanitation gel/spray and disposable gowns for every client.
- We will be testing the entire team prior to reopening and at regular intervals.
- Our stylists PPE will be single-use disposable items. Gown, apron, gloves and even towels will all safely disposed of immediately.
- Extra time has been allocated before and after each appointment. This is to facilitate a full disinfectant treatment to the entire barber station, chair and all tools/equipment in preparation for the following appointment.
- To minimise cross-contamination and risk of appointment cancellation due to infection, our entire staff will be divided into 2 independent and segregated teams.
- We will be operating a reduced staff force in order to maximise the distance between active work areas. A limit of 4 stylists in the shop simultaneously will be implemented.
- Opening hours will be extended to compensate for fewer stylists.
We extend our sincerest gratitude to our loyal clientele from the entire team here at Braid Barbers.